All Collections
FLOWN membership
Discounts and concessions
Do you offer disability support? (ADHD, mental or physical health)
Do you offer disability support? (ADHD, mental or physical health)
Tristan Bell avatar
Written by Tristan Bell
Updated over a week ago

We don't offer any concessions for disability through FLOWN, however, if you live and work in the UK, you may be eligible for an Access to Work Grant:

The UK Government Access To Work Grant

The UK government offers a grant known as the Access To Work grant. This grant can help those who have a physical or mental health condition or disability including ADHD stay in work.

Learn More with Guides and Assessments

We offer 1-3 year FLOWN memberships through the Access to Work scheme. If you want to apply or learn more about the Access to Work grant, we offer a guide to help make the process as easy as possible. You can find the guide here.

For further guidance, check out organisations such as Exceptional Individuals. They provide resources, and workplace needs assessments to help you navigate through the grant application. Visit their website here to get started.

If you're a workplace needs assessor, we provide a guide on how the Access to Work grant works with FLOWN.

Did this answer your question?